Friday 26 February 2016

My tattoo Unveiled & Fabulous Clothing Launch!

So, I just know you have been DYING to see my tattoo haven't you? Well ok then! I can't have you dying on me, that would be heartless and cruel...

Action shot of tattooist Tracy D...


This is the first part of a 2 part process so you're only seeing the outlines and shading, the colour happens later...

It's my steampunk Phoenix bird!

I met Tracy a few years ago when we decided to collaborate on a collection together, so I took her tattoo designs and turned them into cool stuff...
Check it out!


Now the other super exciting thing is that we launched a bunch of glamorous yet comfy clothing at Formex tradeshow recently and I've just added it to the Van Asch webshop.


This is a collaboration between me and a designer called Malin from label E.MallaS. She is best known for her one-off glamorous gowns worn by various Swedish celebrities and women of impeccable taste...I would tell you who, but I'm too classy to namedrop ;-)

So whether you are shopping for new clothing, hanging out with celebrities (yeah as if!) getting tattooed or just talking a walk in the forest or baking a pie, whatever you are planning for this weekend, put your whole heart into it, be in that moment and enjoy every second....




No comments:

Post a Comment