Friday 3 November 2017

When Beauty Really is Skin Deep

Getting food on your face is not the done thing in polite society but what about food FOR your face? Well that's another matter entirely! We eat and drink all kinds of healthy things for the inside our bodies, but what about the outside? Skin is the biggest organ of the body so how about giving it the nourishment it deserves...

I was very lucky to get my hands on some samples from a brand new company based in Stockholm called Daily Skin Boost. What really got me interested in this company in the first place was their company ethos. They are all about sustainability, locally produced ingredients with no chemicals, no preservatives and no plastics (apart from the lids on the glass bottles of course). We like that!


But these are not the usual 'lotions and potions' style of skin care, this is more like food for the face.. nourishing, full of antioxidants and other good stuff.

Now why did I get 3 sets of samples? Because I've got my 14 year old daughter and my mum to get in on the weekly challenge too. We are going to ditch all our usual face creams and stuff, and just use these daily skin boosts for a whole week to see what happens to our skin.

So don't forget to check back next Friday for the results! In the meantime, have a lovely weekend and take care of yourselves.... and your skin!


No comments:

Post a Comment