Friday 24 November 2017

Decluttering Your Life & More

Hello my lovelies! So I'm a week into making my videos for my new YouTube channel. I've posted up 2 videos already and recorded a third and I have to say that I'm totally LOVING doing it! I thought I would feel self conscious or awkward, but it's quite the opposite! I feel like I'm getting lots of stuff off my chest in a way that's not always possible with the written word. The thing about the written word is that it is much harder to imbue it with subtle humour, but in videos is as easy as giving a funny little look or the rise of an eyebrow.

And there is this other thing...and this is no disrespect to my nearest and dearest, but a lot of the things I want to talk about, my nearest and dearest don't give a damn about. Makes me feel like I've got no-one to talk to about all these important things going on in my head and out in the world. But sharing them in video styleee means hopefully I'll reach people who feel similarly and I can have more of a sense of community about those things... I'm going to be talking a lot about the environment, plastics, vegetarianism, creativity and stuff like that...

The video I've just uploaded to you tube is about decluttering your life and I hope it tickles your fancy... I know I'm a bit silly, I can't help myself...



Also, I've been asked a lot about when the yoga clothing is coming... The printed fabric has just arrived at the sewing factory so I'll keep you updated as I know more... but just know that it is on the way...

Next Friday I'm going to give you some details about entering a Van Asch competition... Gonna be real simple, you just email me the answers to some simple questions and I'll randomly pick out a person... they get some cool free stuff. So more details about the questions and the prize, coming next week...

In the meantime, have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment