Friday 17 November 2017

My YouTube Channel & Black Friday

I'm so excited to tell you that I've just started my very own YouTube channel, like what those youngins' do. Actually my kids don't watch any linear TV anymore. It's all about the YouTube and I feel like getting right in there and getting more connected with my friends, fans, customers and what not... That is part of the thing about mostly selling to stores, I never get to meet my customers and I don't feel like a have the depth of relationship with them/you as much as I would like. So that's all about to change!

I'm going to be doing a new video every week about all kinds of different topics and you can watch my intro video here, to get a flavour of what you can expect...



I'm also going to give all you lovely people an awesome half price discount code to use in my web store over Black Friday weekend (Friday 24th November) Yes, you can get 50% off your entire order, right across the whole store for the entire weekend, even up to the end of Monday 27th. Just use code BLACK50 when you check out and your discount will be applied at the checkout.

In the meantime you can check out what's there and plan your Christmas gifts and stuff...
Have a wonderful weekend and feel free to let me know what you think of my video...don't be too mean though...I'm a sensitive artist ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment