Friday 30 August 2013

Tendence Trade show & my time in Germany

Well, I've been away for a week in Frankfurt Germany at the Tendence trade show. It has been utterly exhausting and amazing. Apart from all sorts of wonderful new shops ordering from me, I also met some really lovely people and got to enjoy plenty of authentic German food.
I would not have been able to manage setting up my stand without my dear friend Jacob, who helped with carpentry and lighting and speaking German. Jacob is a very natty dresser and always wears a sharp suit, even when doing carpentry and lighting! True! And here are his cufflinks (Paul Smith) Just LOVE these!!!

I had my fair share of stress, like when we arrived and there were no walls...then the walls arrived and were all different colors...
We got there in the end though and I was very happy with the stand. Here are some pictures so you can see what it looked like...




And here I am with my Icelandic Distributor Anna from Spennandi

I also want to say a big 'Thank You' to my mum who stayed with me for the whole week and helped me on the stand. 
Now what I really need is a holiday but what I have to do is pack up orders like a crazy person for the next few weeks instead! I don't mind though, as I am a certified workaholic!



1 comment:

  1. Well, I've been away for a week in Frankfurt Germany at the Tendence trade show. It has been utterly exhausting and amazing.

    Trade Show Displays

    Pop Up Display

    ReplyDelete