Friday 6 November 2015

Hello!

Hi! You might have noticed things have been a bit quiet around these here parts for a while..I was away on holiday then as soon as we got back we hosted a Halloween party for a bunch of small squealing and giggling girls, which was hysterical! Then a week of madly catching up on all the work I missed whilst on holiday... I sometimes question the logic behind holidays..that you are supposed to relax and unwind and do not too much...well, that's all very good and well but when you finally get back to work you have double the amount to do and it becomes a right stress fest. All that good holiday chilling' just flies out the window. Best not to go away at all! Nah, I'm just kidding. Holidays are great and a change of scenery always puts a fresh perspective on things, helps creativity and life in general, so it's all good. But the price to pay is no sensible bloggery do dah this week.

I did go to a fab shop party yesterday though, worth a mention because I bought the most fantastic grey woolly blanket. Ok, so you don't think that sounds too exciting, but an episode of Downton Abbey is very much improved by snuggling on the sofa with this fabulously soft luxurious blankie! You can get yours from AsIf4476

I promise I'll have all manner of things to tell you about next week, but until then, have a wonderful weekend and here is a pretty picture of some nonsense in my studio...


No comments:

Post a Comment