Sunday 23 March 2014

Octopus

I'm obsessed with octopus right now and they are going to feature big time in my next collection. So, just for your edification and my indulgence, here are a few of my favorite octopussy things…

Firstly, just a random bit of street art in Hastings...

I've done a whole blog about Adam Wallacavage previously but can't resist putting this in again because it is sooo beautiful!


This amazing chair is by Maximo Riera and would set you back about £35 000 should you feel your home is empty without it. Read Geekblog if you want to know more about it.


This elegant octo is above the entryway to the Institut Océanographique in Paris

And here is the most amazing cake you have ever seen!


And a nice bit of octopus artwork for the wall by Black Baroque on etsy




No comments:

Post a Comment