Thursday 24 April 2014

Skulls and New Arrivals at Van Asch

I realised I haven't been blogging for ages! When things get busy, my blog is the first thing to suffer...and strictly speaking, I've no time now either! But I love disobeying myself...I mean one has to surprise ones self even if it is only by being contrary!
Anyway, lots has happened...
Today I just got in my new hang tags for the iPad bags. I'm very pleased with them and with the printers that do all my stuff...seriously, if you need printing done go check out Urban Design , they are brilliant! anyway, aren't they pretty?

I've also been painting these skulls. They take ages to do...first you have to paint them a horrible flayed bloody red colour, then 2 or 3 coats of metallic gold paint, then a wash of dark reddy brown which you work into the nooks and crannies, then finally, glue on the felt bottom...

I also got a sample of my new shopper bags. These are really simple cotton bags for chucking your stuff in, brilliant for books, shopping, or party shoes, whatever...there will be 4 designs to begin with and they will be available in about 2 weeks...

I also go delivery of these little cuties, just before Easter. Just look at their wee faceys!
And just incase you haven't had enough of Van Asch skulls...here's a cushion I made for Bossons Living Room in Helsingborg...

I got masses more stuff going on too, not least is my moving into a bigger studio space in the next couple of weeks..very exciting! I'll post up pics of the new studio as I get it sorted...


No comments:

Post a Comment