Thursday 16 May 2013

Octopus Chandeliers by Adam Wallacavage

Nothing pleases me more than taking something which serves a necessary function and making it theatrical and beautiful. If you have a ceiling light then why not have a a crazy octopus chandelier instead of a boring lampshade? The master of steampunk lighting is definitely Adam Wallacavage and you can see lots of his amazing work from the Shiny Monsters exhibition at Philadelphia Art Alliance.

Mmmmm....yes please....
 Quite useless as a mirror but frankly, it's 100 times more interesting to look at than my own face so that's all good!


I rather want this one too. She could sit next to my medusa sculpture and they could chat to each other when I'm not looking...



1 comment:

  1. Enclose please find my website link for your consideration.
    http://www.jiribures.co.uk/Design.html
    Thank you for taking time to review my work
    Regards
    Jiri Bures
    info@jiribures.co.uk

    ReplyDelete