Friday 7 July 2017

Bohemian Warrior Queen Headdress Thingy

Last week I was supposed to go to Ibiza for a photoshoot. Everything was all planned and lined up except that the clothing samples didn't arrive in time so I had to cancel at the last minute. Talk about a stressful week! Well, no point going to Ibiza for a photoshoot if there are no clothes to photograph! So I've rescheduled it for about 10 days hence. I'm actually really happy about that too because it gives me more time to make props and accessories for it. Today I made a warrior boho queen headdress thingy.

It's just a load of old stuff I've been hoarding over the years. I do that. In truth, apart from the studs on the front, which I bought for doing my jacket, every other thing is just recycled old crap...

Now that I've made that, I don't have any more ideas about what I want to make.... my mind is a creative void, but I bet something will come to me overnight ;-) That sounds a bit creepy, but you know what I mean.

1 comment:

  1. The blog's name Van asch is so different and has an in depth meaning hidden behind it. Loved the creativity of using old stuff to make these masterpieces. Great work.

    ReplyDelete