Friday 18 November 2016

Hibernating

I went for a 6 kilometre jog about 2 weeks ago. It was the longest I had ever run without stopping and was feeling ever so proud of myself... however, the body was not impressed with these exertions and decided to get sick the following day. I've had a cold that has been moving from my head to my nose to my throat, by turns, ever since. I was just getting better so I went for a run yesterday and now today I'm back feeling rubbish again... ARGH!!!

As a result, I haven't done much...having said that I did have the genius idea to design some cushions using my daughters art work, for her Christmas present. She is super hard to buy for, as she doesn't play with toys and has art materials up to the ceiling already...so I thought this would be a fun thing...
Here is the back and front design for the square cushion...

I haven't been completely idle at work either, I've designed a lovely new fabric which will 'launch' in January at Formex..it's got golden space rockets on it...did you see the pun there? Quite pleased with that one :-)

Anyway, the other thing is that I've scheduled in my next Van Asch Christmas sample sale on Thursday December 1st at studio Van Asch. So, if you live in the Stockholm area and would like an invitation, then please email me rachel@vanasch.se and I'll give you all the details...

I'm off home now to get reacquainted with the sofa and the big woolley blankets there... I may be there for some time...

No comments:

Post a Comment