Saturday 30 March 2013

Boho Bathrooms

Okay so I've done a post about boho bathrooms in my old blog which you can find by trawling through this... http://vanasch.myshopify.com/blogs/welcome-to-my-blog I had to stop it because it was a total disorganised mess, no lists or searchable what nots...you know I love a list! Hence this new more bloggy like blog. And, although I do so hate to repeat myself, these are some treats worth repeating! Plus I've discovered some more little gems since that post. So here are a selection of wonderful bohemian bathrooms and I hope they inspire you!

I just love the silver bird wallpaper in this picture...


I can't tell what colour the walls are but I'm hoping they are a really dark aubergine or something daring and interesting like that, and teamed up with the bright coloured chair is just perfect.


This bathroom is actually too amazing to be viewed by the naked eye, hence the clever use of 'seen only in the reflection of the mirror', don't look too long...





This has been my obsession for months now, navy blue walls in the bathroom, oh yeah! I wish I could but mine is tiled top to bottom with white tiles...urgh! How dull. Saving this idea for the next house ;-)


Gorgeous glorious golden walls...


Classy and modern with a deffinite boho twist and just check that copper bath!


Very exotic things going on here, fab sink!


This looks like a room that was never designed to be a bathroom but some free thinking radical loon just went 'why the hell not?' It's all about the wall here, what a lovely lot of muted colours together.


This bathroom is one of the easiest to recreate I think, it's just a few key pieces to get the right look, the antique mirror and little chest of drawers plus a nice shaped bath and you have it!


No comments:

Post a Comment