Friday 18 December 2015

Sneaky Look at Jewellery...What's New for 2016!!!

So this is a bit of a naughty post, a spoiler if you will... I'm launching a range of boho gorgeous jewellery in 2016, officially at Formex in January, but you lucky folks get to have sneak look first!



You know how much I love steer skulls, well, I wanted to do jewellery with them on too so I've combined them with amethyst and turquoise to create wearable bits of funky gorgeousness..or something like that... Anyway, they will be up on the webshop at the end of January to buy.
Have a wonderful Christmas you lovely peeps and I'll be back blogging in the new year.

1 comment:

  1. We are proud to supply a unique range of Celtic wedding rings. Browse online or visit us in Dublin to select a magnificent Celtic wedding ring in Ireland. Celtic Claddagh Ring

    ReplyDelete