Friday 1 June 2018

Van Asch Goes All 'Biker Chick'

I dipped my toe into the world of bikers last weekend, when I did a little event local to where I live, a biker meet up part swap type thing. I didn't even know such things existed, but there were loads of leather clad folk and also a rather fetching pink car... I want it!

So if that was just dipping my toe into Biker world... Tomorrow I'll be diving in the deep end! Because I'm going to have a stand at the Custom Bike Show...








The reason I'm doing all this biker related stuff is because of my mate Emma...



Who happens to have the most beautiful looking bike (not that I would know anything about bikes, but it looks kickass to me!) anyway, she suggested that bikers would love my stuff and so I'd be depriving them of wondrous Van Aschery if I didn't have a stand at this upcoming event...
       
                                       ...There she is, resplendent in one of my T-shirt designs, as living proof, that biker chicks do indeed love my stuff... So I'm all packed up for tomorrow and if you're coming down that way, find me and say 'hello'... I'm not going to tell anyone that I have never ever even sat on a bike, much less driven one! or do you say 'ridden' one? I don't even know the basics! Shameful!

Well, I'll tell you how it went next week... In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment